This post contains affiliate links.
The Abu Garcia Revo SX has been a favorite not just for its good looks. But for its many cutting edge features. As part of best spinning reel review meet the Revo SX at the next level. As a result, integrating an Insert Molded C6 carbon body with a 1-piece X-craftic aluminum gearbox. Abu Garcia’s design team has created a durable foundation that’s lighter and more rigid than ever and therefore supporting new computer-optimized, smoother-meshing AMGearing machined aluminum gears.
The Revo SX’s lightweight graphite rotor with Everlast bail combines with the Rocket line management™ system, braid-ready machined aluminum spool with Rocket spool lip design, and Slow Oscillation system to provide superb control for any type of line. 8 stainless steel HPCR bearings + 1 roller bearing for the K-Clutch anti-reverse ensure crisp retrieves. Therefore you get rock-solid hooksets every time. Smooth, reliable Carbon Matrix hybrid drag system.
- Insert Molded C6 carbon body
- 1-piece X-craftic aluminum gearbox
- Computer-optimized machined aluminum gears
- Lightweight graphite rotor with Everlast bail
- Rocket line management system
- Braid-ready machined aluminum spool
- 8 stainless steel HPCR bearings + 1 roller bearing
- K-Clutch anti-reverse
- Carbon Matrix hybrid drag system
Product Chart-best spinning reel review
Retrieve Gear ratio Model number Additional information
Left/right 6.2: 1 REVO2SX10 BALL BEARINGS 8+1
Reel weight in oz. 7.2